Park Yoga aims to connect people to the natural outdoors, through a relaxing, energising and breathtaking yoga session, improving wellbeing and creating a positive ripple effect throughout communities.
Want to know more? Of course you do…
Park Yoga is a charity that provides free outdoor yoga sessions around the UK.
The sessions run throughout the summer from May to September for people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
All sessions are held on Sunday mornings.
Sessions begin in May and run throughout the summer until the beginning of September. Please check your local venue for more details, exact times and Facebook pages for updates. Questions? See our FAQs.
The aim of these sessions is to encourage people to take part in activities outdoors which are good for their health and wellbeing.
Here at Park Yoga HQ we’re working hard behind the scenes to plan how and when Park Yoga events can happen this year – in a way that is safe, legal and true to our values.
Our 2021 venues are (start dates TBC):
- Bath – Botanic Gardens
- Bournemouth Central Gardens
- Bournemouth – Slades Park
- Bournemouth – Stour Valley
- Bristol – St George Park
- Devizes – Hillworth Park
- Exeter – Cowick Barton Playing Fields
- Exeter – Heavitree
- Exeter – Wonford
- Minehead – Irnham Road Playing Fields
- Nailsea – Millennium Park
- Poole – Upton Country Park
- Ringwood – Moors Valley Country Park
- Salisbury – Queen Elizabeth Gardens
- South Gloucestershire – Page Park
- Southampton – Common
- Swanage – Durlston Country Park
- Swindon – Queens Park
- Torquay – Torre Abbey Meadows
- Weymouth – Lodmoor Country Park
- Winchester – Oram’s Arbour
- Yeovil Country Park
If you are a venue and would like to be considered for Park Yoga in the future, please get in touch. Or if you are a yoga instructor who believes that Park Yoga could make a real difference in their community, then we want to hear from you!
Park Yoga is a charity that is supported by the Fine Family Foundation.