Park Yoga aims to connect people to the natural outdoors, through a relaxing, energising and breathtaking yoga session, improving wellbeing and creating a positive ripple effect throughout communities.
Want to know more? Of course you do…
Park Yoga provides free outdoor yoga sessions around the UK.
The sessions run throughout the summer from May to September for people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
All sessions are held on Sunday mornings.
Sessions begin in May and run throughout the summer until the beginning of September. Please check your local venue for more details, exact times and Facebook pages for updates.
Questions? See our FAQs.
The 2019 venues are:
- Bournemouth Central Gardens
- Bournemouth – Stour Valley
- Exeter – Cowick Barton Playing Fields
- Exeter – Heavitree
- Poole – Upton Country Park
- Ringwood – Moors Valley Country Park
- South Gloucestershire – Page Park
- Swanage – Durlston Country Park
- Weymouth – Lodmoor Country Park
- Yeovil Country Park
The aim of these sessions is to encourage people to take part in activities outdoors which are good for their health and wellbeing. Park Yoga is led by local instructors who can be contacted through each Park Yoga Venue’s individual Facebook page.
Park Yoga is a charity that is supported by the Fine Family Foundation.