Park Yoga aims to connect people to the natural outdoors, through a relaxing, energising and breathtaking yoga session, improving wellbeing and creating a positive ripple effect throughout communities.
Want to know more? Of course you do…
Park Yoga is a charity that provides free outdoor yoga sessions around the UK.
The sessions run throughout the summer from May to September for people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
All sessions are held on Sunday mornings.
Sessions begin in May and run throughout the summer until the beginning of September. Please check your local venue for more details, exact times and Facebook pages for updates. Questions? See our FAQs.
The aim of these sessions is to encourage people to take part in activities outdoors which are good for their health and wellbeing.
Our venues for 2021 are:
- Bournemouth Central Gardens
- Bournemouth – Slades Park
- Bournemouth – Stour Valley
- Devizes – Hillworth Park
- Ilfracombe – Town Football Club
- Minehead – Irnham Road Recreation Ground
- Nailsea – Millennium Park
- Plymouth – Central Park
- Poole – Upton Country Park
- Ringwood – Moors Valley Country Park
- Southampton – Common
- Swanage – Durlston Country Park
- Swindon – Queens Park
- Torquay – Torre Abbey Meadows
- Weymouth – Lodmoor Country Park
- Winchester – The Garrison Ground
- Yeovil Country Park
Starting 27th June:
- Bath – Botanic Gardens
- Exeter – Cowick Barton Playing Fields
- Exeter – Heavitree
- Exeter – Wonford
- Salisbury – Queen Elizabeth Gardens
- South Gloucestershire – Page Park
We are also offering Park Yoga Shorts – weekly yoga sessions, 20-30 minutes long… All our FREE online yoga can be found on our YouTube channel, subscription free!
If you are a venue and would like to be considered for Park Yoga in the future, please get in touch. Or if you are a yoga instructor who believes that Park Yoga could make a real difference in their community, then we want to hear from you!
Park Yoga is a charity that is supported by Sport England and the Fine Family Foundation.